Prescription Medicines can save your life...
but they can also KILL YOU!
Today's powerful prescription drugs CAN help you live a longer, healthier life...
IF you can AVOID their dangerous side effects.
My name is Dr. Louise Achey, and I believe that prescription and non-prescription medicines should HELP you, not hurt you!
With over 30 years of experience as a practicing pharmacist and 15 years as a professor of family medicine, I have seen hundreds of people end up having bad things happen to them while taking medicine that was intended to help them.
I've seen so many times how helpful it would be for my patients and their loved ones if they could REALLY understand how medicines work and how to take them safely.
In my book Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate: How Medicines Work and How YOU Can Take Them Safely, I take the mystery out of taking your medicine--so you can enjoy the benefits of powerful prescription medicines while avoiding the harm they can cause.
Here's what you'll learn:
• How to INSTANTLY get the respect of your doctor AND receive better medical care, too
• How to take your medication the RIGHT WAY to avoid being harmed by it
• The most dangerous combinations of medicine to take...and how to avoid receiving one of them
• What the experts know about taking medicines that helps them beat the odds of experiencing a dangerous adverse reaction
• What ALL doctors wished their patients knew about their medicines...to help keep you and your loved ones safe
• How to get the benefits of today's powerful "wonder drugs" while avoiding their risks
• How to avoid getting the WRONG medicine...BEFORE it makes you sick!
Did you know? 16% of ALL hospital admissions are caused by
problems with prescription drugs.
In my book Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate: How Medicines Work and How YOU Can Take Them Safely, I show you step by step exactly how to keep yourself from becoming another grim statistic.
Could THIS Happen To You?
Elsie, an 85 year-old grandmother, is now confined to a wheelchair...all because of her medicine. Just home from the hospital with 2 new heart medicines, Elsie called 911 when she felt her heart racing and she couldn't catch her breath. As she got up to answer the door, she lost her balance and fell, breaking her hip. Now 6 months later, Elsie still hopes to walk again some day.
When just ONE DAY in the ICU costs thousands of dollars, how much is it worth to you to stay safe when taking medications?
You're going to learn:
• The most common cause of being admitted to a nursing home...and how to avoid ending up in one
• The 3 pitfalls to avoid when taking herbal medicines and supplements
• How to ask for help with your medicines...and get it
• How to avoid getting a medicine that you've taken before and had a bad reaction to--EVER AGAIN
• 5 special strategies to keep you and your loved ones safe from the dangers of taking medicine
There ARE simple and effective ways to take medicines safely that everyone should know about, and Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate explains them in a clear, straightforward and entertaining way.
The 4th Leading Cause of Death in America, behind #1 Heart Disease, #2 Cancer and #3 Stroke is an adverse effect from a prescription medicine.
And the changes in our medical care system coming from the upcoming Health Care Reform will actually INCREASE your risk of dying from a medication-related mishap. Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate explains exactly what you can do to avoid that fate!
In this book I pull back the curtain and show you how medications, herbal products and food supplements do what they do. You'll get critical information about how drugs work that medication experts already know, which allows them to avoid taking dangerous combinations of medications.
"Dr. Louise's book Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate is very informative and written in language that's easy to understand by anyone."
With clear explanations and entertaining icons you'll learn just how to safeguard yourself and your loved ones from the errors, side effects and mistakes that can seriously harm you.
I want you to have this vital and valuable information before it's too late,
so you can:
• Avoid falling victim to the most common preventable medication related disaster
• Ask the right questions when you're at the doctor's office
• Recognize side effects caused by a reaction to a drug AND what to do to if it happens to you
If you think that "natural" products are perfectly safe--think again. You'll find out why...and how to take them safely in Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate: How Medicines Work And How YOU To Take Them Safely.
As a Special Bonus, you'll also get a special form to help you keep and update all your medications, all in one place.
Here's more of what you'll learn:
• How just one fall can change it all--and how to avoid the most common PREVENTABLE cause of falls
• The #1 contributor to PREVENTABLE death-–and what you can do to avoid becoming another victim
• Why 16% of ALL hospital admissions are caused by prescription drug--and what you can do to keep yourself from becoming another statistic
• Why "Health Care Reform" WILL INCREASE YOUR RISK OF DYING from a drug related complication and how you can avoid that fate
• The dirty little secret about electronic medical records--and how to avoid getting sucked into its "black hole"
How potentially dangerous combinations of drugs injure and kill thousands every year and how best to protect yourself and your family
• Why millions are being made sick by their well-intentioned medical providers--and how you can avoid this trap
Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate: How To Take Medicine Safely is essential for anyone who wants to avoid being the next victim of the #1 contributor to PREVENTABLE death in medicine.
One more thing--and it may be important...
Ignorance about how to take medicine safely can be the mistake that puts you in a nursing home...20 years before your time!
The next step is yours. Find out NOW how to avoid falling victim to the most common yet PREVENTABLE medical disaster when you order your copy of Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate: How Medicines Work and How YOU Can Take Them Safely.
Dr. Louise Achey
P.S. DON'T WAIT to access the powerfully simple strategies waiting for you to implement to keep yourself and your loved ones safe from the dark side of prescription medicines. Order your copy of Why Dogs Can't Eat Chocolate HERE.
Ask Dr. Louise Blog
Copyright © 2011-2013 Louise Achey Enterprises, LLC and Louise Achey Helping You Take Your Medicines Safely ™